My Favorite Movie

nugra zurus blog Oktober 07, 2016

My Favorit Movie



Hello guys, Welcome back to my blog. In this occasion I will tell you about a movie. Do you guys like watching movie?. Well, me, myself, and I very like watching movies. I like action movie, comedy movie, Sci-Fi movie, etc.
Now You See Me is one of my favorite movie. It was released on 21 may 2013. This movie tells about an FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money. I really like the horseman group because they are so unpredictable. Jesse Eisenberg as Daniel Atlas, he is an Illusionist. There is also a legend actor he is Morgan Freeman. He played as magician named Thaddeus Bradley. He is the one who expose all of magicians tricks. Their action as magicion was very fantastic. I wonder if magicians like them really exist in real life. They must be very famous. I was surprised in the end of the movie. I don’t really expect the FBI agent is behind all of this.
This movie is really worth to watch. If you guys want to watch this movie you can buy the dvd on the local store or you can download it for free. I think that’s all, I hope you guys like it, thank you. See you on the next article.

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Untuk menulis huruf bold gunakan <strong></strong> atau <b></b>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf italic gunakan <em></em> atau <i></i>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf underline gunakan <u></u>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf strikethrought gunakan <strike></strike>.
  • Untuk menulis kode HTML gunakan <code></code> atau <pre></pre> atau <pre><code></code></pre>, dan silakan parse kode pada kotak parser di bawah ini.

Disqus
Tambahkan komentar Anda

2 komentar

I also love that movie. Have u watched now u see me 2?

Balas

Yes, I have watched the second movie. The second movie is good too, but it is not as good as the first movie

Balas